- Added Bundle Tab
- Private Area improvements
- Speed Improvement
- Improved appearance
- Various improvements
- You can now select software and export them to a common destination folder. The export process include installers with/without serials.
- Now you can copy and paste icons.
- Take control of your software costs on a new expenses tab.
- Windows version is now Windows 7 compatible.
- Added a new tab: Expenses summary.
- Now you can get a month and year summary of real price and purchase price.
- Take control of your software costs
- A new field is added: computers. Now you can assign software to computers, so you can see what software is being used on each computer.
- You can see what software is unassigned and what sofware is assigned to each computer. We have created 2 new tabs to help find them.
- Now, when you add a new installer over an existing one. Serisag allows you to keep the old one. So you can keep old versions on the same folder.
- Correct a minor bug: Totals are now shown ok.
- Keep your documents organized. (Organize them by categories, perform fast finds, store comments, export a group of documents to a folder, ...)
- Keep your private pages safe. (Access to private area protected by password, store logins, open web pages, organize web pages by categories, ...)